If you are self employed, you may gain a significant benefit by having an accountant who has experience working with self employed individuals and sole traders. Whether you are looking for a local solution, a cost effective remote service or an accountant with specific industry knowledge, we will be able to assist you.
An accountant can help a sole trader and self-employed person with:
- Potentially saving money through cutting costs (ie. Tax savings)
- Maximising profits
- Handling HMRC issues (ie. VAT)
- Advising on financial choices
- Planning and forecasting finances
- Compliance related matters, self assessments and tax returns.
- General bookkeeping
- The best business structure; how to change and when to change
To get started and to find the right specialist self employed accountants for your needs, simply fill in a quote form and one of our consultants will give you a quick call to assess what your requirements are and give you details on potential self employed accountant fees. We will introduce you to accountants who fit your business requirements and let you choose from there. Our service is free with absolutely no obligation.
For more information about accounting for self employed people and to discuss your personal requirements with one of our experts please Contact Us today.