Self-assessment tax returns
WHAT IS THE SELF ASSESSMENT TAX RETURN SERVICE?
If you are self-employed, working as a sole trader or through a limited company, or employed in any other means and earning additional income you must fill in a Self Assessment Tax Return. We offer a comprehensive preparation of Self Assessment Tax Return service. Using our service, you can be assured of one thing: there will be no mistakes on your tax return, it will never happen, which means that you will never be bothered by HMRC.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
- Do you find that filling in your Tax Return takes too much time due to the complexity of the information required?
- Have you paid a penalty for late filing of your tax return in the past?
- Are you unsure about which expenses are allowable?
- Are you unclear about how Dividends should be shown on your Tax Return?
- Are you thinking of reducing your Payments on Account but are unsure about how to go about it using your Tax Return?
- Are you clear about Capital Gains Tax and how to do the computations?
Our tax consultants are ready to clarify any uncertainties you may have and put you on the right track. Our Tax team does more than file your tax return – they will deal with HMRC on your behalf and save you time and money by making full use of tax benefits, concessions and exemptions.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE OUR SELF ASSESSMENT TAX RETURN SERVICE?
- Fast, efficient filing of your Annual Self Assessment Tax Return
- Competitive prices: a fixed fee and no hourly rates
- Tax advice as part of the fee
- A tax specialist to deal with the Inland Revenue on your behalf
- Tax planning advice and implementation
HOW DOES THE OUR SELF ASSESSMENT TAX RETURN SERVICE WORK AND HOW DO YOU BUY IT?
- We collect all relevant information from you
- From information supplied we fill in your tax return
- We deliver to you a draft to check
- We file self assessment tax return with HMRC and tell you what you owe
- We will save you money and time and help you avoid any costly mistakes or late filing.
- All you need is to send us completed checklist along with supporting paperwork and we will do the rest. Please download the checklist and complete and sign it and then send it to us.
For further information or to discuss your situation in confidence call our number and a member of our team will be happy to help. Alternatively please email us and we will get back to you at our earliest.